From the manufacturer
25L Electric Milking Machine Ideal Equipment For Farm Cows W/Bucket Vacuum Pump
The milking machine is easy to operate,just plug in and the motor does all the rest work,it’s easy to move with casters.
Equipped with large heavy duty wheels-easy to move around. Low noise, will not spook the livestock
This cow milking machine has been mounted with the simple and easy piston pump for both operation andmaintenance.(Every week, a certain of edible oil or 20# gear oil is uesd to lubricate the plate between the piston in the piston pump and the pump shell. Pull out the skin tube in the piston pump and pour the oil into it.
Please kindly be noted that the machine could only be used to milk cow.
This Electric Milking Machine is used in milking for minitype breeder because of its simple structure, small auxiliary power and convenient operation and maintenance.
In order to sanitary standard, improve the milk quality of dairy cow and prevent the mastitis in dairy cow, the milker must master certain machinery common sense and know how to use the milking machine rightly. So it will be more helpful for the milker to read this instruction carefully.
- Material of Bucket: 304 Stainless Steel
- Operating Vacuum Degree: 0.04-0.05MPa (adjustable) Pulsation times: 64/min
- Power Fitted: 0.55KW Motor Speed: 1440rmp/min
- Electric motor voltage: 110V or 220V
- Milking bucket: 25L
- Working capacity: 10-12Cows/hour
- Employees needed When Milking: one
- The Number of Milking Cup Group: one set The Number of Stainless Steel Milk Bucket:one(capacity of 25kg)
- Package Content
- 1 X Main Body
- 1 X Necessary Accessories
- 1 X English Manual
Usage of the milking machine (1)
- Check whether the electrical source voltage conforms to the requirement of the milking vehicle or not before operating the milking machine After operating milk machine, keep the empty running for 3-5 minutes. There is no block and abnormal noise among all the moving parts. Then convert the cluster, namely, all the connecting inlet of the claw is upward and the teat up inlet upward One minute later, the indicator of the cacuum gauge should rach 0.04-0.045MPa. Adjust the inlet value on the claw when the vacuum is too high or too low. milking can start until the cooperation of long and short space between the steel ball and pressure reed reaches 0.04-0.45MPa.
- Swab and massage the teat by using the warm water before milking. Then milk the teat one by one by hand to spurt milk for 2-3 times. After affirming there is no mastitis, the teat cup can be installed to milk.
Usage of the milking machine (2)
3.Before setting the teat cup, the milker should stand one side of the cow. The claw is held in palm by one hand. The stainless steel part of the claw is up and all the teat cup inlets are downward. Then push up the sealing band seat below the claw to make the vacuum in the big milk tube center the claw and teat cup liner. Use another hand to pull the teat cup one by one through the teat quickly.During the operation, the milk tube should be kept S-type to prevent the atmosphere from entering the teat cup.
4 Milking should be carried out under the condition of stable vacuum. Meanwhile it is finished, use your hand to add more power on the claw and press it several times to make the milking be complete, Then hold the claw in the palm and pull down the sealing band seat to cut off the vacuum in the claw and in the teat cups. Accordingly the teat cups fall off automatically. At last, use the sanitizer to sanitize the teat.