Our V3.0 table is cut on a CNC laser out of 3/16" thick steel plate, formed on a CNC press brake and weighs in at ~ 18 pounds for ultimate durability. The Table dimensions are 9.75 tall, 11" deep & 13.5" wide. With the saw installed the overall dimensions are ~22" tall, 18" deep & 13.5" wide. This kit contains all the necessary hardware to attach your Portaband saw listed below to the SWAG V3.0 Portaband tables
- Milwaukee Deep cut model #'s 6230, 6230N, 6232, 6232-5, 6232.51 6232-55, 6232-6, 6232-6N, 6232-8N, 6236, 6236N, 6238, 6238N, 0729-20, 0729-21
- Dewalt Deep cut model #'s DWM120, DWM120K, D28770, D28770K, DCS374, DCS374B, DCS374P2, DCS376P2
- Harbor Freight Bauer Deep cut item #'s 63763, 63444, 62800, 1678E-B
- Makita Deep cut model #'s 2107F, 2107FK, 2107FZ, XPB02Z, XBP02TX, BPB180Z-18VOLT
- Bosch Deep cut model # GCB10-5
- Home Depot WEN Brand #94396
- Grizzly Tools Deep cut model # G8692
Note: The Cordless V28 Milwaukee saws will require a 1/2" spacer under the table legs to allow clearance for the battery pack.
Here at SWAG our Portaband tables are built for individuals looking for quality, 100% American made tools. Designed for those working with limited space and or those looking to maximize the full potential of their hand held band saws.
Product evolution and expansion has led us to SWAG Portaband table V3.0 which features built in dual miter gauge slides, bolt on 1/8" thick steel legs to greatly reduce shipping cost, a removable steel center section and an improved blade slot with narrower window to reduce potential blade binding. The SWAG V3.0 is compatible with all the different models of saws listed above.
To convert your saw into a vertical band saw installation could not be any easier, remove the factory foot guards two or three screws depending upon model and reinstall the removable center section with the provided fasteners. With the SWAG V3.0 there is a thumb knob included in the kit. Insert the saw into the stand and install the thumb knob into the threaded hole in the removable center section.
You now have a saw that performs two functions, a portable band saw and a vertical band saw that does not require any tools to switch between the two functions