About this item
- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Coarse threads with type 17 point
- C-3 Mechanically Galvanized
- Nibs under head for countersinking
- Used in Quik Drive Tools PROLDH, PROCGB.
- Free Bit in every box of screws #3 Undersized square drive BIT3SU
From the Manufacturer
Quik Drive CB3BLG114S Fiber Cement Board 1 1/4-inch Screw with type 17 point. Coarse threads with nibs under the head for easier countersinking. Screws are wire size #10 and have a #3 undersized square drive head (uses BIT3SU bits) and has a .375-inch ribbed wafer head. Great for Tile underlayment. Used in Quik Drive tools; PROLDH, PROCGB. 1500 screws per box.