About this item
- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- 20 Gallon Capacity, Stainless Steel Construction, 50 Micron Mesh Screen, Ball Valve Included
- Simply mix water and coarse ground coffee at room temperature and drain into vessel of choice after 12-18 hours
- Perfect for coffee shops, breweries, cafes, restaurants, catering and events
- The Cold Brewer pays for itself after selling one batch of cold brew at $4/12 oz
The Forgeworks Cold Brewer is a 20 gallon cold brew coffee brewing vessel that delivers the perfect output of 15 Gallons fitting for a standard half barrel keg (15 gallon output). Cold brew coffee is steeped at room temperature, producing a low-acidity coffee beverage that tastes great when served on nitro. The Cold Brewer makes brewing easy, with a Stainless Steel 50 micron filter basket and included outlet valve that can drain straight into your keg. Simply fill the vessel with coarsely ground coffee and water, let it sit for 12-18 hours, then drain straight into a keg. Perfect for coffee shops, breweries or bakeries looking to offer cold brew coffee. How does this fit with your business? With little extra time and effort, you can offer your patrons the alternative of a Nitro Coffee. All you need is an extra 15 gal keg, a Nitro Tap and you have another profit center. Sales from the first keg will pay for this Cold Brewer 15 gallons at $5 per 12oz serving.