About this item
- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Temperature Accuracy – A 16-ounce stainless steel boiler and a generously sized heating element are the perfect base for the PID-controllers careful heat moderation.
- Programmable Profiles – Set and save up to three shot programs! Each profile lets you set pre-infusion, wait time and shot time.
- Minimalist Controls – Two knobs and a backlit digital screen give you access to programming and shot controls.
- Separate Steaming – Instead of adjusting the steam temperature, the CC1 pulls reservoir water through a thermoblock to reach steam temperature. This is excellent for both recovery time and heat management.
- Shot Timer – The CC1 automatically shows shot time on its digital display, an unsung hero for day-to-day use.
Crossland’s CC1 brings the best of budget-friendly features to beginner baristas. Temperature accuracy, cross-compatible accessories, and some of the best milk-steaming at this pricepoint make the CC1 a serious small-brand contender. The CC1 starts as a PID-controlled single boiler espresso machine. The CC1 also includes 3 programmable shot profiles (though one is labelled Pod), programmable pre-infusion, and an overpressure valve for backflushing.