About this item
- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- Wide planing action provides a smooth surface
- Excellent control & balance
- Easily re-sharpened with a small diamond stone
- Simply attach it to a standard 100mm (4″) or 115mm (4 1/2″) grinder and it can be used flat to create large level surfaces, or used at angles to provide shallow cuts for fine shaping, planing and sculpting.
The ARBORTECH TURBO Plane is the perfect wood shaping blade for power carving in hard and soft woods.
The ARBORTECH TURBO Plane is a universal 100mm tungsten carbide wood grinding tool that can be used to create different shapes, profiles and finishes. The angle grinder wood carving disc and can be used flat to create large level surfaces, or used at angles to provide shallow cuts for fine shaping, planing and sculpting.
The unique wide cutting edges leave a smooth finish that requires minimal sanding. Unlike burr discs, the blades curved design and internal placements of wide cutting edges provide a unique sculpting action. Resulting in the smoothest finish possible. Taking the work out of woodwork. The carbide cutting edges also ensure a long life even in the hardest woods and can be easily reground with a diamond file.
The woodworking tool is safe and easy to use for fast wood removal with the added benefit of control & safety. Say goodbye to your unpredictable chainsaw. Therefore ideal for hobby and professional use as a joiner’s tool, carpenter’s tool and do-it-yourself tool.
The grinding wheel simply attaches to a standard 100mm (4″) or 115mm (4 1/2″) grinder, but delivers best results in combination with the ARBORTECH Power Carving Unit.